Although we are still dabbling in several technologies and grappling with many issues, social media for B2B is no longer the shiny new thing.
In this week’s #B2BChat we do a stock-check of fulfilled, failed and false promises of Social Media for B2B Marketing. Get ready to talk about:
- How do you set your social media objectives? What are you looking to accomplish: brand awareness, lead generation/nurturing – a mix of all these, none of these or something else altogether?
- What platforms are working best for you – for content distribution / audience engagement, etc.?
- What platform(s) have disappointed you?
- How much do you know about your fans/followers? Do they engage with your brand?
- If you manage a corporate social media account, do you also maintain a separate “professional you” account? How do you balance the two?
- How you are measuring / monitoring social media ROI?
Join us this Thursday at 8pm ET (Friday Apr 15, 1am GMT) for a #B2BChat on Stock-check: Fulfilled, Failed and False Promises of Social Media for B2B Marketing. Follow @B2B_Chat for updates.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter with an exclusive Bonus Content