Just 22 days old and Google+ is already being lauded as a success, at least by the early adopters and the “geek-arati”. This week’s #B2BChat attempts to cut through the hype and hoopla and probe into the real utility of its features, as these stand currently. Our opinions are bound to change over time as more people come on board and the community branches out, but we focus on the now:
- What are your first impressions of G+as a user?
- What impressions of G+ have you formed as a B2B marketer?
- Where do you see its utility in B2B marketing? What is lacking?
- Do you see Google+ as an alternative or threat to, or complimenting, Facebook? Why?
- As a B2B marketer, what is your wishlist for G+?
Join us as we discuss Google’s salvo the social networking space, in this week’s #B2Bchat, on Thursday, Jul 21 at 8 pm EST (Jul 22, 8 am Singapore time, 0000 hrs GMT). Suggested ways of participating: via hashtag #B2BChat using your favourite Twitter client; or at tweetchat.com using #B2BChat. Follow @B2B_Chat for more updates.
Be part of the community. Join the #B2BChat LinkedIn Group today!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter with an exclusive Bonus Content