Most of us are still going gaga over Google +, the new kid on the social media block. Of course, all this talk about the new upstart is just natural and expected. But in spite of the buzz surrounding Google +, Facebook remains at the top of the social networking hierarchy. That’s why B2B marketers are still keen on using it as a platform for content distribution and audience engagement.
It feels like ages ago when we had the last #B2BChat on B2B Marketing and Facebook so it’s high time that we examine it again. Is Facebook still an effective platform for B2B Marketing?
In this week’s #B2BChat, we discuss:
- Do you use your personal Facebook account for business purposes like brand interaction?
- Does your company have a Facebook presence? What makes it work? What doesn’t?
- Facebook Ads and Sponsored Stories – How are they working out for you?
- Are landing pages and Facebook apps necessary for B2B Facebook pages?
- How do you conduct metrics and monitoring? Any critical things to look out for?
Join us as we revisit Facebook’s role as an effective and powerful tool for B2B Marketers in this week’s #B2Bchat, on Thursday, September 1 at 8 pm EST (September 2, 8 am Singapore time). [Suggested ways of participating: via hashtag #B2BChat using your favourite Twitter client; or at tweetchat.com using #B2BChat]
Be part of the community. Join the #B2BChat LinkedIn Group today!