“50% of my marketing doesn’t work … I just don’t know which 50%”
The quest for the holy grail of perfect marketing mix is still on, even in this digital marketing era, when everything is measurable.
We discuss recipes for the perfect B2B Marketing cocktail, using ingredients like social media, SEO, SEM, demography-based advertisements, offline marketing, etc.
In this week’s #B2BChat, we discuss:
- Q1. What channels (eDM, SM, traditional, etc.) are you using or exploring for demand generation? Which ones are working well for you?
- Q2. Do you treat the channels as siloed? If you have an integration strategy in place, how do you execute it?
- Q3. How are you bridging traditional offline modes (trade shows, direct mailers) with digital (social media, newsletters, digital communities, etc.)?
- Q4. Are you using any form of digital advertisement (Google AdWords, LinkedIn DirectAds, Facebook Ads)? How are you mixing that with other tactics?
- Q5. Is there a perfect recipe for an optimal mix of channels? How are you measuring/analyzing results?
Join us as we go on a quest for the perfect B2B marketing cocktail in this week’s #B2Bchat, on Thursday, September 29 at 8 pm EST.
Suggested ways of participating: via hashtag #B2BChat using your favourite Twitter client; or at tweetchat.com using #B2BChat.
Follow @B2B_Chat for more updates. Be part of the community. Join the #B2BChat LinkedIn Group today!